Monday, March 12, 2012

20 weeks and counting

Well, we are half way through this whole pregnancy thing! So excited that we will be adding a sweet little GIRL to the Mullinax/Millwood clan. Everyone seems to be so excited about this! I especially am, but still struggle with the thought of -what in the world will I do with a little girl? :) Sounds funny, I know - especially since I am a girl, but after raising 2 sons, girl stuff just hasn't been on my agenda. So as soon as we found out what we were having we announced her name - ABIGAIL LEA (pronounced LEE after Daddy)! I am sure my dad is smiling down from heaven about this. We also went out and bought her several new outfits. We have a TON of Boy stuff - but nothing for little girls.....so luckily I have a great friend who will be helping me out by giving me tons of baby girl stuff! I am super excited to see what all I will be getting.

As far as life goes - things are good. I am still loving my j-o-b!  Life has been super busy lately. Aaron started playing Soccer this season and Triston began playing Wee Ball. I imagine my life is only going to get more and more hectic, but I wouldn't want it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment